Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 6

So today marks a special one. I am experiencing vertigo for the first time in my life. It's quite terrible really. I am not able to stand or even sit up for long. Everything is spinning and I've been sick to my stomach all day. I did take pictures of my bottle of Vicks. But I'm not physically able to concentrate much on the computer screen to upload and edit. So I will post an old pic for now. But I still want it known I have not broken my commitment, because I in fact did take a picture today :) Peace.

2 comments:

C. watkins said...

oh no! That sounds awful Jen. I hope you get better soon or find out what the cause is. Take care and I met your sister in law today at DFI.

Dawn Malone said...

Oh bummer! Sorry to hear that, do you need anything. I have time today, if you need anything. Don't hesitate to call. Feel better!