Friday, April 11, 2008

The JMB Foundation

I thought I would just throw this out there, since I know the majority of my blog peepers are into the minstry of helping me out ;) I thought I would do the good justice of helping you out with this. I need to find a designer to help create a corporate identity, logo, letter head. And I know most of you are all chomping at the bit to do this gratis (that's latin for free darlin'). However, I cannot in good conscience allow you do this just out of the kindess of your heart. But I will take the steepest discount you've ever offered anyone in your entire life. What can I say, I'm so giving. If you would like to inquire about this life changing and ultimately Fun x infinity job please feel free to leave a comment :).


Also, for all you non-graphic designers in web world, more specifically I need to speak with photographers. I would love to come and shoot second with you sometime. I've recently hit that crossroads in photography where you think "do I continue doing this as just a fun hobby for the rest of my life, Or do I jump head first into the great unknown and try to make a career out of this?" Well I took that second path. I'm just at the beginning, but boy is it the most exciting thing I've ever embarked on! So I'm looking to shoot anything and everything, and all that's in between. And if you want someone to come shoot second with you on any event, please don't hesitate to ask! It's a win-win situation. I get valuable experience, and I get to see how a professional works. You get any great shots I get from the shoot. How is that bad? I know you can't think of an answer for that. Because it's awesome!

One last thing I want to mention is The B School Blog. I haven't even gotten through half the videos, and I have learned so much. Valuable information that most photographers would never think to share with anyone, Becker has so happily given away. I am now hooked and will be checking frequently for new videos!

ciao
Jen

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

That's good to know regarding second shooting...here's my email: sanchez-clan@sbcglobal.net

The [b]school rocks.